sabato 14 maggio 2016

My Instagram Like by naomi_dsouza

#Today my #staycation is at @TajDubai! My room faces the @BurjKhalifa & it feels as though I'm staring at a #painting 😍!! Thank you #TajDubai for having me and the #amazing #hospitality ❤️ Best part? I'll be waking up to this!! πŸŒ‡ Cost of #Burj #View #TajDubai #Room per night - AED3000+ with breakfast. Off to @BombayBrasserieDubai for #dinner now πŸ‘― #MyDubai
#Today my #staycation is at @TajDubai! My room faces the @BurjKhalifa & it feels as though I'm staring at a #painting 😍!! Thank you #TajDubai for having me and the #amazing #hospitality ❤️ Best part? I'll be waking up to this!! πŸŒ‡ Cost of #Burj #View #TajDubai #Room per night - AED3000+ with breakfast. Off to @BombayBrasserieDubai for #dinner now πŸ‘― #MyDubai
Scattata in data May 13, 2016 at 06:00PM su Instagram

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

TripAdvisor Travel Map